- Tour includes a Tour Guide, 10 Sample Tasting Card, Hurricane Glass, Mardi Gras Beads, parking, Front of Line access to rides & more!
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to tour start time at the Tours & Education building in England with your confirmation and photo ID.
- Guest must be 21 years old and present legal photo ID to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
- Busch Gardens will donate $2 from every paid tour admission to the Sea World® & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund.
- Members and Pass holders receive a special rate. Please log in to see discount pricing.
- Please email [email protected] if you have questions or receive an error message that there is not enough inventory available.
Park admission is not included with purchase and advance reservations are required. Children under 14 must be accompanied by a "supervising companion." Please note a “supervising companion” is defined as any individual 14 years or older that meets all the tour requirements. Booking this tour online requires 24-hour minimum advanced booking. *Candy shop items, and all-you-care-to-eat experiences are not included. Prices listed are per person. All park rules and regulations apply. Program times, prices, and components are subject to change without notice. Only valid at Busch Gardens Williamsburg on the date selected. Reservations can be changed or cancelled once for free as long as the change is 48 hours in advance of the reservation date by calling (757) 229-4386, but there are charges for changes made within 48 hours or for more than one change. Reservations are non-refundable with less than 48 hours' advance notice of cancellation.