We’re seeking friendly and energetic individuals to provide exceptional guest service in a variety of areas. Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests. Qualified candidates will receive on-site job offers.
Positions are now starting from $13 - $15.50 an hour, PLUS a $200 sign-on bonus and include opportunities for you to join us as:
• Photography Specialist
• Food Service (starting at $14/hr)
• Area Hosts/Hostesses
• Ride Attendant
• Shallow Water Lifeguards (starting at $14/hr)
• Guest Arrival Cashiers (Water Country USA)
• And more!
The perks of the position:
As part of the Busch Gardens & Water Country USA family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Tuition Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• GoodRX & Employee Assistance Program
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 15 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Previous guest service experience preferred
• Basic math skills desired
Busch Gardens Williamsburg & Water Country USA are committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.