Happy Hour Hiring Fairs on Fridays
Located at Busch Gardens Human Resources
- June 3: 4 - 7 p.m.
- June 10: 4 - 7 p.m.
Join us for an in-person job fair! We’re seeking friendly and energetic individuals to join us for an EPIC year of new attractions, events and more! Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests. Qualified candidates will receive on-site job offers.
Positions pay up to $14/hour with up to $1,500 in sign-on bonuses, plus all applicants will receive one FREE Single-Day Ticket when they apply and attend the job fair!
Available opportunities include:
• Photography Specialist
• Food Service
• Area Hosts/Hostesses
• Ride Attendant
• Guest Arrival Cashiers
• And more!
Can't make the job fair? Apply online now using the link below.
Applicants who prefer to complete their application in person can visit Busch Gardens Human Resources Employment Office, Mondays through Fridays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Questions about employment opportunities at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA should be directed to [email protected] or (757)-253-3020.
Busch Gardens Entertainment Virtual Auditions
Busch Gardens Entertainment is seeking talented candidates with diverse professional backgrounds who will command the stage during fan-favorite Howl-O-Scream® & Christmas Town® events.
- Stilt Walkers
- Instrumentalists (Brass, Woodwind, Percussion & Piano)
Launch your professional career, discover your next “show family” and work with award-winning performers from around the glove at this world-class theme park. Perks include:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Top-notch Industry Directors
- Free Admission & Guest Tickets
- $15-$20 Hourly Rate
- Growth & Leadership Opportunities
- Exclusive Employee Benefits
The perks of the position:
As part of the Busch Gardens & Water Country USA family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Tuition Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• GoodRX & Employee Assistance Program
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 15 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Previous guest service experience preferred
• Basic math skills desired
Apply Online Now" style="width: 290px; margin-bottom: -5px;">Apply Now
Busch Gardens Williamsburg & Water Country USA are committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.