More Job Opportunities
We’re seeking friendly and energetic individuals to join us for an EPIC year of new attractions, events and more! Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests.
Available opportunities include:
• Photography Specialist
• Food Service
• Area Hosts/Hostesses
• Ride Attendant
• Guest Arrival Cashiers
• And more!
The perks of the position:
As part of the Busch Gardens & Water Country USA family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Tuition Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• GoodRX & Employee Assistance Program
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 15 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Previous guest service experience preferred
• Basic math skills desired
Applicants who prefer to complete their application in person can visit Busch Gardens Human Resources Employment Office, Mondays through Fridays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Questions about employment opportunities at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA should be directed to [email protected] or (757)-253-3020.