Christmas Town Job Fair
Saturday, October 23 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Located at the Busch Gardens Human Resources Training Center
We're cooking up a fresh batch of festivities, fun and fare these next few months, and we want YOU in on the action! We're seeking friendly and energetic individuals to join our culinary team and help bring the Christmas spirit to life this holiday season. Qualified candidates will receive on-site job offers.
Positions pay up to $12.50/hour, plus $300 sign-on bonus.
Free Tickets to Christmas Town
Arrive early! The first 100 applicants will get two free park tickets to enjoy the Christmas Town event and explore the park. Applicants will also have the opportunity to win door prizes.
Can't make the job fair? Apply online now using the link below.
Apply Online Now
More Job Opportunities
Positions include opportunities for you to join us as:
• Photography Specialist
• Food Service
• Area Hosts/Hostesses
• Ride Attendant
• Guest Arrival Cashiers
• And more!
The perks of the position:
As part of the Busch Gardens & Water Country USA family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Tuition Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• GoodRX & Employee Assistance Program
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 15 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Previous guest service experience preferred
• Basic math skills desired
Busch Gardens Williamsburg & Water Country USA are committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.