Wolf down these wolf facts
Wolves usually mate for life. In the northern United States, the breeding season is from January to March. It’s earlier for wolves living farther south. The female gives birth to 4 to 6 pups.
Wolves live in packs of about 4 to 9 members. When pups reach the age of three, they can either continue living in the pack or leave to find their own territory and form their own. Each pack has an alpha male and an alpha female, and they are the only ones who breed.
There used to be a lot of gray wolves across North America, but they were hunted so much that they became endangered. But due to conservation efforts, the gray wolf population continues to grow!
Howl to Coexist: An Inside Look
Connect with our animal specialists where you will learn about caring for these amazing wolves, assist in a feeding and experience their mystique.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paid "supervising companion." Please note a “supervising companion” is defined as any individual 14 years or older that meets all the tour requirements.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged, however Busch Gardens ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your tour.
- No loose jewelry, sunglasses or smoking is permitted during the tour.
- All Participants are given the opportunity to wash and/or sanitize their hands before and after the tour.
- Please keep in mind if you arrive late, you may not be able to complete your tour.
- Members and Pass holders receive a special rate. Please log in to see the discounted pricing.
A $1 donation will be made to the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund for every tour admission. Park admission and parking are not included and ARE REQUIRED. Prices listed are per person. All park rules and regulations apply. Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change without notice. Only valid at Busch Gardens Williamsburg on the date selected. Reservations can be changed or cancelled once for free as long as the change is 48 hours in advance of the reservation date by calling (757) 229-4386, but there are charges for changes made within 48 hours or for more than one change. Reservations are non-refundable with less than 48 hours' advance notice of cancellation.Prices Starting at