Festival Events Food Service TeamWe're cooking up a fresh batch of Festivities, Fun and Fare these next few months and we want YOU in on the action!
Apply now to join our Festival Events Food Service team. Food & Beverage service ambassadors are eligible to receive up to $600 in sign-on bonuses, plus more great benefits for joining the Busch Gardens Family like FREE park admission, park discounts, and admission to more Florida theme parks like SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando.
Great opportunities await in departments across our parks, PLUS a $600 sign-on bonus (for select roles):
• Food Service
• Festival Event Food & Beverage
• Guest Arrivals
• Park Operations
• Park Area Ambassadors
• Tram Drivers
The perks of the position:
As part of the Busch Gardens & Adventure Island family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• 30% park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Time Off
• Attraction share program (vouchers for admission to visit partner attractions in Florida)
• GoodRX Prescription Discount Program & Employee Assistance Program
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 16 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Previous guest service experience preferred
• Basic math skills desired
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay & Adventure Island are committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.