What is this program about?
What does it include?
Waves of Honor Complimentary Admission is a tribute to the men and women of the U.S. armed forces including active duty military, reserve soldiers, airmen, Marines, sailors and Coast Guardsmen.
Do military veterans or civilians working for the Department of Defense qualify?
Waves of Honor complimentary admission permits any U.S. active duty military, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman to one complimentary admission per year to either SeaWorld®, Busch Gardens®, or Sesame Place® Philadelphia for military personnel and as many as three direct dependents. The offer is valid for one park and one visit only.
Do reservists and National Guardsmen qualify?
Only U.S. active-duty military qualify for the Waves of Honor complimentary admission. Learn how to enjoy your prized moments with your family at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
You offer a total of four free tickets. What if there are more people in my family?
Certainly! All activate or drilling members of the reserves and National Guard are eligible for the Active Duty offer. Please note: Inactive Ready Reserve (IRR) members are eligible for the Veteran ticket offer (when available).
Can dependents visit the park without their service member?
You may purchase additional tickets by visiting a base MWR office.
If I serve overseas and my children live with a relative, how can my kids visit?
Yes. It would be best to verify the active-duty members' military status using GovX online. Meanwhile, spouses and family members of military personnel can create a GovX account. The complimentary/discounted tickets are only accessible to those accounts verified as service members, veterans, or retirees. Once verified, you can print out up to three direct dependent single-day admission tickets.
I am service member from an Allied country, does this program apply to me?
The primary caregiver should contact the Guest Relations Department of the park they would like to visit. They will make accommodations for minor dependents. Proof of military status and deployment is required.
What if I am having trouble validating my status with GovX?
No. The Waves of Honor Program only applies to U.S. military members.
Can I exchange or trade my offer for a pass?
Please visit support.govx.com for more details on verification.
During checkout for my ticket, it says “guest name” – does this mean I can bring an extra guest with me?
In most cases, this promotional product cannot be exchanged or transferred unless explicitly stated. Please review the terms for each offer.
I’ve logged in successfully and see your “offers” page, but there are no offers there. What could be happening?
No. As our special guest, the guest name is YOUR name that will appear on your ticket.
Specific promotions may also have options for dependent tickets – however, you will select a quantity for these & be prompted for each additional guest name as separate entries during checkout.
After logging in with the “GovX” system, I see the login page for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay instead of my offers. Do I need to log in here too?
This could happen as a result of a few different issues:
- You took advantage of the promotion already last year and will be able to once again in the next period. Please see the promotion details for more information.
Note: If you are merely trying to find your tickets from your earlier purchase, you should have them by email or logging in to your account (IF you created a password/account). Otherwise, you can contact us to review your order and resend it.
- We may be experiencing an error in our link with “GovX. Please try again in 30 minutes, and if you are still unable to access your offers, use our contact us form to give us as many details as possible.
- We might have made a mistake! Please contact us as above with your details (affiliation, offer, GovX email, browser, and any other relevant information to help us assist).
Who else can I bring to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay – what if they’re not immediate family?
This issue might happen for one of three reasons:
- You are accessing a different offer than GovX has you qualified for (for instance, you’re accessing the “Active Duty” offer page when GovX has you registered as a Veteran or Retiree. GovX can assist in this case. Their verification support website is: https://support.govx.com/
- You started your process somewhere other than the park offer page to verify with GovX (either on their site or an external page). Start your journey by using the buttons on the offer page on the park site for which you want to access offers.
- You have other GovX tabs or are logged into the park site already. The easiest way to continue is to open a single “incognito” window on your browser (In Chrome: Control+Shift+N; in Safari: the " “Private” tab) - then come back to the park offer page and try verifying with GovX through the links again.
I accidentally got my tickets for the wrong park/location. Can I exchange it for the right location?
Each offer page has individual terms for that offer; please read the details for each for eligibility requirements about the offer you’re eligible for. Every attendee will need a ticket/card, so be sure you have the correct quantity selected to account for every member of your party!
Typically, you can still visit the park you like, but you must stop at a ticket window first. If your Busch Gardens Tampa Bay ticket has not been used, one of our ambassadors can exchange it for you.