What To Do
First choose where you'd like to eat. Second, upon arriving at a chosen food venue go straight to the cashier and ask to speak with the supervisor to give them details about your allergen concerns. Third, determine and choose a meal that is safe for you. Fourth, enjoy a safe meal suggested by the supervisor.
To make sure your meal is free from any cross contact, request to see a supervisor and have them explain the food preparation process. Next, order your food with the supervisor to make sure your meal is prepared free of any cross contact.
Safety Tips for Your Trip
Follow these tips to allow us to best serve you and ensure a safe and great dining experience with us!
- Talk to the supervisor of the food facility upon your arrival at park
- Plan your meals at slow times of the day to better assure your meal is prepared correctly.
- Never hesitate to ask about cross contact potential
- For additional allergen information, contact us at [email protected] or (813) 884-4FUN
- For other food related complaints, please call our Food Safety Office at (813) 884-5142.