- During this interaction, we require that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19, including children not eligible for vaccination, wear masks.
- Taking photos of the animals and your experience is encouraged. Please note Busch Gardens ambassadors will not be allowed to handle your camera or other personal equipment during your tour.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to sanitize their hands before and after their tour.
- Please check in for your safari directly at the Serengeti Outpost in Nairobi (just north of the train station) at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Reservation confirmation is only valid for the date of your reservation.
- Children Must be ages 5 and up to participate.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled.
- Party sizes and inventory is limited to ensure physical distancing. There are limited spots available and we cannot guarantee there will be room to add extra participants.
- This tour requires guests to stand the full length of the safari and maintain their balance while driving through uneven terrain on the safari vehicle. Wheelchairs may be accommodated upon request.
- Park admission and reservations are not included, but are required to participate in the program.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- Any “animal experience reservations” can be changed or cancelled once for free as long as the change is 48 hours in advance of the reservation date, but there are charges for changes made within 48 hours or for more than one change. “Animal experience reservations” are nonrefundable with less than 48 hours' advance notice of cancellation.
Serengeti Safari® Tour
Grab a spot on a spacious open-air touring vehicle and trek across the wide and wild African Plain on an unforgettable, award-winning Serengeti Safari. While enjoying your safari you'll see fascinating animals like our familiar favorites, zebras, giraffes and ostriches, while learning about other exotic animal species. Reservations are encouraged as space is limited.
Things to know before you go:
• Hand-feed giraffes
• Best view of zebras, giraffes and ostriches
• 30-minute off-road wildlife safari
• Children must be ages 5 and up to participate. Anyone 13 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
• Great photo opportunities.
• Pricing varies, select your date of visit for that day's price.
• Safari vehicle is standing room only.
Please check in for your safari directly at the Serengeti Outpost in Nairobi (just north of the train station) at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
Pass Members save up to 20% on this experience. Please log in to see discounted pricing.
The Serengeti Safari® is subject to availability. Limited quantities are available each day.
This tour requires guests to stand the full length of the safari and maintain their balance while driving through uneven terrain on the safari vehicle. Wheelchairs may be accommodated if arrangements are made in advance.
Park admission is not included and is required. Prices listed are per person and do not include tax. Tours must be cancelled a minimum of 24 hours in advance or total payment is forfeited. Tours are non-refundable if guests miss their tour time. If you have any questions or need to adjust your reservation, call (813)884-4FUN(4386). All tours are subject to availability.
*Animal interactions and program components may vary. All tour components and pricing are subject to change.Hand-feed giraffes*Starting At